Welcome to The Era of IR 4.0

Tuesday, 26 February 2019


Today I spent for almost 2,5 hours reading articles, journals themed industry revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0)
That was not really a long time, so I can say that I am still not getting enough information about IR 4.0. But even so, I realized that my reading was quietly help me to know more about IR 4.0.

Ya, I read because I feel so curious about IR 4.0. Everyone talks about it. In social media, campus, group discussion, etc. It almost everywhere. I was not really pay attention on it. I was know that IR 4.0 is about digitalization, artificial intelligence, disruption era, and so on, but only on the surface. 

So by this little reading I am quietly gaining much information about it -ya, at least my knowledge about IR 4.0 is increasing than before, hehe. I realized that IR 4.0 is not as simple as I thought before. This IR 4.0 is so complex, it relates to all of our daily aspect today.

When talked about the good impact of IR 4.0, I feel so lucky to have a chance living in these kind of era. In example is how easy for us to get information. Every kind of information. I mean, as a collage student I can easily download e-book, journals, learning videos, etc in a verrrrry low cost! You only need internet connection, and everything is in your hands. Other examples are the existence of  online transportation (gojek, grab, uber), various online shops, and e-money. Everything becomes easier, faster, and more effective.

But then when it talked about the bad impact? Oh man.. seriously, it is so awful. scary. harmful. Ya, we need to be realistic that IR 4.0 is also creating bad impact, just like two sides of coin -everything has its good and bad side. IR 4.0 can be a threat for our life. As we can easily found today, we can freely download e-book but in the other hand hand, the number of plagiarism, piracy  is also getting higher. The conflict between conventional public transportation and online transportation is also getting worse. Many conventional market shut down their business. Numerous number of jobless people. 

It doesn't stop on that point. The worst scenario, the artificial intelligence possibly take over human's control in the end of the day. The AI won't depends on us -human, but we are the one who will depend on AI. Furthermore, the existence of human race is also in danger. You can imagine, if there are many jobless people, the number of starving people also increase. Or there will be so many slum area, unhealthy environment, unhealthy food, and various epidemic diseases created. Many people can't survive and finally they died.

In short, we have to ready with all consequences which brought along by IR 4.0 whether good or bad one. We must be capable to create maximal good impact and minimal bad impact. So the sustainable life of all creatures on this earth can be reached.

And the first step to reach it is by reading. Reading will gain our knowledge. Reading doesn't mean that we only read what's in the book, but also we have to be able to read our surrounding environment -both natural and social. Growing sensitivity. So we will know what's actually happen to us and around us, what's changed, what's the problem and how to solve them. Being critical.

Let's do our best to face the IR 4.0 !

-----

Well, lets just stop my writing here..
let me continue my reading, exploration, observation about IR 4.0 
bye :)




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASUS ExpertBook B3 Flip (B3402), Laptop Idaman Jurnalis

JUMANJI: Dulu dan Sekarang

Dongeng Malam Minggu ku...